I hope that you and your family are well and safe.
Because of safety protocols, and declining COVID rates, our school will be reopening the week of April 26th. Our school is ready with all health and safety protocols in place. There will be a special schedule with staggered grade levels returning during the week of April 26.
Health Screening: Daily Pass and Social Distance Protocols
Providing a safe learning environment is our highest priority. We have implemented social distance, health screenings and sanitations protocols to ensure the well-being of the school community. Below are guidelines we have implemented for accessing school premises.
· Health screenings will be conducted at the Main Office entrance for all students beginning at 8:30 am. Only the upper lot entrance will be open for students, staff and visitors.
· Students will line up at the social distance markings as they wait for their health screening.
· Students will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival to school and throughout the day.
· Students will be asked to present their Daily Pass and undergo a temperature check.
· Daily Pass can be obtained by clicking on this link: https://dailypass.lausd.net
Hybrid model students will be on campus 2-3 days a week with the same group students. Cohort 1 will attend school Tuesday/Thursday and alternating Mondays. Cohort 2 will attend school Wednesday/Friday alternating Mondays.
Remote model students will follow a slightly different schedule with advisories starting at 8:30am.