Library users are to respect Library facilities, other users, and Library staff.
- limit use of the Library to authorized areas only.
Individuals will not
- bring in food or drink.
- exhibit any threatening behaviors, e.g., abusive language, threats of violence or any type of harassment.
- create any disturbances, e.g., disruptive noises, loud talking, audible electronic devices.
- engage in any sexual activities including, but not limited to, unwanted or inappropriate touching, unwanted or inappropriate advances.
- violate copyright laws, including systematically downloading, printing, or disseminating content from LAUSD-licensed electronic resources in violation of copyright laws.
- deface or damage library materials including, but not limited to, underlining, highlighting, writing, removing pages.
- obstruct use of Library equipment or facilities, or deny access to Library materials through theft or deliberate misplacement.